Have your vehicle’s air conditioning stopped working or are you having driveability issues? Sooner or later, we all need to bring our car in for repairs and/or preventative maintenance. Whatever your needs are, you can bring your vehicle to Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester. Our Reliable technicians are committed to customer satisfaction and are highly trained in all aspects of auto repair, including dry rot repair, scheduled maintenance, no-start diagnostics/drivability diagnostics, and mechanical and suspension repairs.
Why should I bring my car in for regular auto service?
Getting auto repairs whenever your vehicle needs it and getting the factory recommended services by each manufacturer is important for:
- Your safety: Your vehicle should always meet the safety standards of your manufacturer as well as follow Washington policies. Waiting for a small issue with your vehicle to get worse before bringing your car in for auto repairs will compromise the safety of you and your passengers. A broken headlight, for example, not only jeopardizes your safety, but you are also at the risk of getting pulled over for not having your vehicle up to standard.
- The environment: When there is a problem with the fuel efficiency of your vehicles, such as issues with your engine, your fuel cap, or even your tires, this can affect your car's mileage, which in turn increases your carbon footprint and environmental impact. To keep your car running efficiently, it is imperative to bring your car in for auto repairs whenever needed.
- Your wallet: To keep your auto repairs as cost-effective as possible, it is important to nip problems in the bud before they get worse. Most issues that start small, such as a small dent, can turn into a bigger problem (in this case, rust will form on the exterior of your car which means a bigger repair). If you live in Rochester, Washington, Oakville, Washington, or nearby, bringing your vehicle to Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester in for an auto repair as soon as a problem arises will ultimately save you money in the long run.
What are the most common auto services car owners face?
While our specialties lie in Diagnostics, Repair and Alignment Service, we at Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester have extensive knowledge on all auto repair services. Whether you drive an SUV from Acura, a van by Audi, a vintage auto from BMW, an SMG, or a Buick, all vehicles have common anatomy and need the same parts fixed every once in a while. This is called preventative maintenance, which will save you troubles down the road. Some of the most common auto services car owners face are:
- Oil Change: You should be changing your vehicle's oil approximately every 7,500 miles. Changing your oil regularly keeps your engine components cool, keeping your vehicle fuel efficiency, and ensures the mechanisms under the hood continue to function properly. Getting your oil changed at Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester is a quick and easy process
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for cleaning outside air before it enters your engine and mixes with fuel, which keeps your vehicle running. Over time, debris, dust, and dirt can clog up your air filter, letting in less air which can compromise your engine's combustion rate. We recommend getting your air filters replaced every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Tire Replacement: The frequency that you should replace your tires depends on the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving speed, and more. Getting new tires from Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will prevent worn driving and keep you and your fellow drivers safe when on the road.
- Brake Replacement: Your brakes are the most important things that keep you safe while driving. We roughly estimate changing your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the frequency depends on a variety of factors.
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is important that they are balanced the way the manufacturer intended. It's recommended to get your wheels balanced every 3,000 to 6,000 miles to prevent drifting and causing unsafe driving conditions.
If you are in the 98579 area or nearby, you can bring your car to Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester and we will take care of all your auto repair needs.
Your Quality Shop for Auto Repair
Whether you are having an issue with a mechanical or electric component of your car, Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester can take care of your vehicle, bumper to bumper. Founded in 2010, our service offers include auto repair, preventative maintenance inspections, on-site repairs, and more at competitive prices. Here are some reasons you should choose us as your Expert auto repair shop:
- We are Experts
We have a review score of 100 based on reviews from 607 satisfied customers.
If you are in Rochester, Washington, Oakville, Washington, Michigan Hill, Washington, Maytown, Washington, Littlerock, Washington, or surrounding areas, Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester is your place to go for all things auto repair. Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester - Maintenance is easy to schedule... Breakdowns are not!. You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 360-273-8306.