Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans are a light commercial van that has proven to be extremely capable for many different driver’s needs. Sprinter drivers in Rochester, Washington, Oakville, Washington, Michigan Hill, Washington, Maytown, Washington, and beyond enjoy its high-tech features, versatility, space, and power. Whether you need a vehicle for your business or are looking for a recreational vehicle, the Sprinter can be configured to support all of your needs. The Sprinter Van is capable of towing, stowing cargo, and even seats up to 15 passengers.
The latest models of Sprinter Vans have many innovative features from Mercedes-Benz.
- Attention Assist is a feature designed to ensure that the driver is attentive to the road. This feature does a fantastic job of making sure that you don’t operate the Sprinter while feeling drowsy by sensing driving patterns for signs of fatigue.
- Blind Spot Assist Mirror is a safety feature that utilizes radar sensors to sense if there are any vehicles approaching your blind spot. This feature makes it much easier and safer to change lanes while driving on the road.
- Active Brake Assist warns the driver of danger ahead in the road. The system will automatically brake if it detects a likely collision. This feature also detects pedestrians.
- The 360 Degree Camera makes it much more convenient to maneuver your Sprinter. Easily being able to see all around the vehicle, makes it much easier to park the Sprinter and navigate through tight spots.
- Active Distance Assist Distronic is a feature that maintains a safe distance with the vehicle in front by speeding up and slowing down when necessary.
The Sprinter Van is loaded with many different features such as Mercedes-Benz’s infotainment system (MBUX), all wheel drive, hauling capabilities of up to 12,125 pounds, and much more. They are great versatile vans. Make Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester your go-to Sprinter shop in Centralia and/or Rochester! Our technicians are knowledgeable in all things Sprinter Van repair. Come by if you have any questions or concerns.
Your Expert Shop for Sprinter Repair
We at Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester understand how important your Sprinter vehicle is to your day-to-day tasks. When your Sprinter needs to come in for service, whether it would be for routine maintenance, brake repair, transmission repair, or any other service, come to our shop for the best Sprinter service in the 98579 area! Since 2010, we have taken a dignified and sensitive approach to auto service, treating each and every customer with respect. We are very transparent about the services we think your vehicle needs and will never recommend any service that isn't absolutely necessary. If you are in Centralia or Rochester or surrounding areas, don't hesitate to bring your Sprinter vehicle to Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester today! Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us
To make an appointment with Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester, you can give us a call at 360-273-8306 or do so online at our website. Auto Tech Services of Centralia and Rochester - Maintenance is easy to schedule... Breakdowns are not!.