Headlight Refinishing in Rochester, WA
When headlights turn cloudy and yellow, it's primarily caused by the deterioration of the UV layer. The oxidation of this protective layer can make the headlight appear hazy and reduce light output by more than 75 percent, which affects the safety of the driver and ultimately the resale value of the vehicle.
Here at auto Tech we believe your safety is most important and our skilled technicians can resolve this issue with the new BG protective coating to resist that UV deterioration and the Cloudy headlights
Here at AutoTech we Restore Your Headlamps ...
To bring these Features:
- Removes scratches and discoloration
- Repairs the reduced/restricted lighting
- Includes new, long-lasting Multi- layered Protective Sealant
- All with quality Time Proven BG Products
Benefits: Restores Headlight Luminosity
- Restores Lens Clarity
- Restores Safe Driving
- Enhances Enjoyable Night Time Driving
- Restores looks and Value