Hybrid Repair in Rochester, WA
Your Source for Efficient Hybrid Repairs
You’ve chosen to drive a hybrid vehicle for a reason, whether that’s everyday fuel efficiency, environmentally responsible output, or staying on the forefront of innovation. Even the most advanced hybrid models require repairs from time to time. If your Toyota Prius needs battery service, your Lexus RX 400h won’t hold a charge, or your Chevrolet Volt is having cooling system issues, you need a hybrid repair shop you can trust. In Rochester, WA, put your trust in AutoTech Services for complete hybrid repairs, serving Thurston County since 2006.
The Dealer Alternative for Accurate Hybrid Repairs
Advanced technology goes into every hybrid vehicle, and you should choose your hybrid repair shop carefully. At AutoTech Services, not only do we understand hybrid repairs, but our ASE-Certified technicians have years of experience caring for hybrid vehicles just like yours. From routine maintenance to precise electrical diagnoses, we have all the high-tech equipment necessary to perform any type of hybrid repair, high-voltage or otherwise. We’re confident in our standing as your dealer alternative for hybrid repairs throughout Rochester and beyond.
Complete Client Care from a Trustworthy Team
At AutoTech Services, we believe you deserve the very best care during every visit. Our friendly staff will always explain the steps involved in any hybrid repair procedure and make sure you approve all the work to be performed. We always seek to develop long-lasting client relationships, and it’s important we earn your trust. To reinforce your confidence and peace of mind, we provide a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on most all hybrid repairs.
The Strength of AutoTech Services
- Our clients trust us.
- We’re locally owned and operated.
- We offer local shuttle service.
- Our waiting room is friendly and our restrooms clean.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available to you.
- Complimentary coffee and refreshments are on hand.
- We’re your affordable dealership alternative.
- Our technicians are ASE Certified.
- We provide a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all repairs.
- We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We’re ASA and Chamber of Commerce members.
- We fix ALL car troubles.